Other Latest News
- Bangladeshi Player Linked With IPL Spot-Fixing Scandal!!
- Discussion Underway To Sign TICFA: Dipu Moni
- 36 Opposition UP Chairman And Member Sacked
- Americans May Reduce Buying Product “Made In Bangladesh”
- Bangladesh Safety Accord Did Not Make Sense For Company: GAP CEO
- Parliamentary Panel Recommended Ban On Political Rally in Industrial Areas
- MTV Comes to Bangladesh
- BTRC Served Show Cause Notice to Grameephone
- Dutch Retailers Denied To Sign Bangladesh Textile Safety Deal
- Charity Concert for Bangladesh Savar victims
|JU Proctor Prof Arzu Miah Resigned|
|Sunday, 15 January 2012 00:00|
The teachers under the banner of “Shikkhak Samaj” were continuing demonstration in front of the VC office to press their demands, including the removal of JU Proctor Prof Arzu Miah. And around 12:00 PM today university authority declared the resignation of Proctor Prof Arzu Miah.
Earlier angry students and the teachers opposing the VC demonstrated on the campus to protest the killing. They demanded the proctor's removal saying he failed to ensure security on the campus. The anti-VC teachers started boycotting classes on January 14 and gave an ultimatum to the administration for removing the proctor by this noon.
Powered by Tazakhobor.Com
|Last Updated on Monday, 16 January 2012 06:42|