Other Latest News
- We Didn’t Help, Just Showed Hospitality: Hannan Shah
- 7 More New Parties Get Registration From Election Commission
- Bangladeshi Player Linked With IPL Spot-Fixing Scandal!!
- Discussion Underway To Sign TICFA: Dipu Moni
- 36 Opposition UP Chairman And Member Sacked
- Americans May Reduce Buying Product “Made In Bangladesh”
- Bangladesh Safety Accord Did Not Make Sense For Company: GAP CEO
- Parliamentary Panel Recommended Ban On Political Rally in Industrial Areas
- MTV Comes to Bangladesh
- BTRC Served Show Cause Notice to Grameephone
|DCC Poll Activities Halted For Three Months|
|Monday, 16 April 2012 00:00|
The bench of justices A H M Shamsuddin Chowdhury and Jahangir Hossain issued the order upon a writ petition filed by lawyer Manzill Murshid for the Human Rights and Peace for Bangladesh, a rights organisation.
Powered by Tazakhobor.Com
|Last Updated on Monday, 16 April 2012 09:29|