Other Latest News
- Dipu Moni To Visit Brussels To Discuss EU GSP Facilities
- US Congressman to Visit RMG Factories Today
- Barisal City Jamaat Secretary Arrested
- Ariful Secured BNP Support for Sylhet Mayoral Polls
- We Didn’t Help, Just Showed Hospitality: Hannan Shah
- 7 More New Parties Get Registration From Election Commission
- Bangladeshi Player Linked With IPL Spot-Fixing Scandal!!
- Discussion Underway To Sign TICFA: Dipu Moni
- 36 Opposition UP Chairman And Member Sacked
- Americans May Reduce Buying Product “Made In Bangladesh”
> >> Watch Your Steps: Quamrul Threat BNP > >> Threat To Revoke GSP Illogical - Unjust: Muhith > >> Bangladesh Allows Transit For India > >> BNP Threatens Self-Imprisonment For CG > >> Editors Form ‘Editors’ Council’ For Freedom of Media > >> 2 Bangladeshis Killed in Saudi Fire > >> No Alternative To Dialogue for Resolving Crisis: Ershad > >> Dipu Moni Received Gold Crest > >> 17 Children Killed in School Van Blast in Pakistan > >> May 26 HSC Exam Rescheduled to May 30 > >>
News Of The Day | HSC 2011 Result Published Bangladesh News
HSC Result Published
Date: July 27, 2011
News Summary: Despite a fall in the pass rate of six general education boards out of eight in the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent examinations, the overall success rate has increased. The average pass rate has gone up by 0.8 percent over the last year as there has been a record success in the technical and madrasah education boards. This year, 75.08 percent students have passed while the rate was 74.28 percent last year. It was 72.78 percent in 2009, 76.19 percent in 2008 and 65.60 percent in 2007. Of the successful candidates, 34,385 scored maximum grade point average [GPA]-5 -- all from eight general boards. Of them 51.73 percent, or 17,786, are from Dhaka Board.