Other Latest News
- Dipu Moni To Visit Brussels To Discuss EU GSP Facilities
- US Congressman to Visit RMG Factories Today
- Barisal City Jamaat Secretary Arrested
- Ariful Secured BNP Support for Sylhet Mayoral Polls
- We Didn’t Help, Just Showed Hospitality: Hannan Shah
- 7 More New Parties Get Registration From Election Commission
- Bangladeshi Player Linked With IPL Spot-Fixing Scandal!!
- Discussion Underway To Sign TICFA: Dipu Moni
- 36 Opposition UP Chairman And Member Sacked
- Americans May Reduce Buying Product “Made In Bangladesh”
|Delhi to Sign Teesta Water and Land Boundary Deals Soon|
|Written by NULL|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 00:00|
Indian Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh assured Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina that agreements on the Teesta Water and demarcation of land boundaries will soon become a reality.
Indian Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh who visited that country early this week assured Bangloadesh prime misinter about it.
The agreement on demarcation of the border and exchange of enclaves, over which the two sides had reached an accord in 1974, will cover 111 enclaves in India and 51 on the other side in which about 51,000 people reside.
Powered by Tazakhobor.Com
|Last Updated on Saturday, 11 August 2012 05:51|