Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) standing committee member ASM Hannan Shah on Thursday categorically said that his party had just showed hospitality as human being during Hifazat-e-Islam’s 5 May programme.
Other Latest News
- US Alert Its Citizens Travelling to Bangladesh
- Primary School Certificate and Ebtedayee Terminal Exam Start
- JSC, JDC exams Begin: 59,517 Absent In First Day
- Footballer Emily Arrested After Complaining Against Shamim Osman
- Bangladesh-NZ match ends in a draw due to rain
- Singer Arfin Rumey Arrested
- Yunus Urges Microcredit Summit to Broaden Agenda
- Mominul 181 Keeps Test Even
- OPCW wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Tendulkar announces retirement from all cricket
ASM Hannan Shah, standing committee member of Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP), rejected the allegation of Awami League General Secretary that BNP planned to overthrow the government by using Hifazat-e-Islam.
Despite all the steps taken by Government, including arrest of some bloggers and Government high up’s continuous negotiating efforts with them, Hifajat-e-Islam said that they will not call off the progrmame it planned for April 6 to lay siege to the capital Dhaka until all their of its 13-point demands it took up with the government are implemented.
In order of Government high officials,Chittagong District Commissioner and High officials of Low-enforces urged Hifazat-e-islam Amir , President of Qawmi Madrasah education Broad Shah Ahmed Shofi to withdraw Wednesday Chittagong Hartal .But Shah Ahmed Shofi instantly rejected the proposal to withdraw Wednesday hartal.