A four-day fair on real estate and housing will begin on Wednesday in a bid to shake off the sluggish business climate.
Other Latest News
- US Alert Its Citizens Travelling to Bangladesh
- Primary School Certificate and Ebtedayee Terminal Exam Start
- JSC, JDC exams Begin: 59,517 Absent In First Day
- Footballer Emily Arrested After Complaining Against Shamim Osman
- Bangladesh-NZ match ends in a draw due to rain
- Singer Arfin Rumey Arrested
- Yunus Urges Microcredit Summit to Broaden Agenda
- Mominul 181 Keeps Test Even
- OPCW wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Tendulkar announces retirement from all cricket
The four-day ‘REHAB fair 2013’ – organized by the Real Estate and
Housing Association began at the gymnasium of Chittagong Zila Krira
Shangstha in the port city on Wednesday.
The REHAB Fair organizers-2013 were encouraged by the huge number of visitors on Friday at the fair now underway at the Bangabandhu International Conference Center (BICC), Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka.