A High Court judge on Monday distributed copies of a report among his colleagues that termed slain blogger Ahmed Rajib Haider ‘Murtad’ (apostate).
Other Latest News
- US Alert Its Citizens Travelling to Bangladesh
- Primary School Certificate and Ebtedayee Terminal Exam Start
- JSC, JDC exams Begin: 59,517 Absent In First Day
- Footballer Emily Arrested After Complaining Against Shamim Osman
- Bangladesh-NZ match ends in a draw due to rain
- Singer Arfin Rumey Arrested
- Yunus Urges Microcredit Summit to Broaden Agenda
- Mominul 181 Keeps Test Even
- OPCW wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Tendulkar announces retirement from all cricket
The case for killing blogger activist Ahmed Rajib Haider (commonly known Thaba Baba) was transferred to the Detective Branch (DB) of Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) from the city’s Pallabi Police Station on Saturday night.
A temporary monument is expected to be unravelled near the fountain at the Shahbagh intersection at 3:00pm today in memory of slain Blogger Rajib Haider.
The body of slain Blogger and online activist Razib Hyder Shovon was taken to his village home at Kapasia upazila in Gazipur district on Sunday morning.
Thousands of Shahbagh protesters in front of the coffin of slain blogger Rajib on Saturday vowed to continue their movement until they win the new war they have waged.
Plainclothes police arrested at least five people from the city’s Pallabi area on Saturday suspecting their involvement in the killing of blogger Rajib Haider (Thaba Baba).
On demand of Shahbagh activists from Projonmo Chattar , B.T.R.C blocked the access to Sonar bangla . Today , Saturday at 12 AM Shahbagh Chattar declared this.