A High Court judge on Monday distributed copies of a report among his colleagues that termed slain blogger Ahmed Rajib Haider ‘Murtad’ (apostate).
Other Latest News
- Shakib Again on The Top of World Ranking
- 12 Indian Arrested Along Satkhira Border
- GCC polls: Mayoral Candidates Get Symbols
- Jessore Road Crash Kills 3, Injured 40
- School Teacher Chopped To Death in Sirajganj
- No Bar on Publishing College Admission Test Results
- JP To Nominate Individual Candidates In Next National Polls
- Gazipur Polls- Last Day for Withdrawal of Candidacy
- ACSU Report on Cricket Match Fixing Delayed
- 18-party Secretary General Level Meeting Monday
The case for killing blogger activist Ahmed Rajib Haider (commonly known Thaba Baba) was transferred to the Detective Branch (DB) of Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) from the city’s Pallabi Police Station on Saturday night.
A temporary monument is expected to be unravelled near the fountain at the Shahbagh intersection at 3:00pm today in memory of slain Blogger Rajib Haider.
The body of slain Blogger and online activist Razib Hyder Shovon was taken to his village home at Kapasia upazila in Gazipur district on Sunday morning.
Thousands of Shahbagh protesters in front of the coffin of slain blogger Rajib on Saturday vowed to continue their movement until they win the new war they have waged.
Plainclothes police arrested at least five people from the city’s Pallabi area on Saturday suspecting their involvement in the killing of blogger Rajib Haider (Thaba Baba).
On demand of Shahbagh activists from Projonmo Chattar , B.T.R.C blocked the access to Sonar bangla . Today , Saturday at 12 AM Shahbagh Chattar declared this.